Please look over this website – it gives the best overview of the Hostel and will provide you with all of the information that you need. If you have not visited the Hostel before, please make sure that you read the following:
FIRST VISIT FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS
- The Hostel is a membership organization, you must become a member of The Hostel in order to stay.
- The cost is $25 per night per person.
- You must be 18 years of age of accompanied by an adult.
- We can not accept reservations by email – please call 912-264-9738
- You MUST bring a legal photo ID.
- The Hostel no longer provides trash/recycling collection, so we ask our members to keep any trash, packaging, and recycling they generate in their time here with their belongings, and to take it with them when they go. Remember, if you pack it in, you must pack it out.
- Upon arrival you MUST sign the membership agreement form
- Call the day before to confirm your reservation or we may not be able to accommodate you.
- There is no heating or cooling in the tree houses.
- We only accept cash and travel checks.
- No pets – no exceptions.
- Check in time 11:30am – 7pm.
- You may stay for up to 3 nights.
- A vegetarian family style meal is prepared each evening by staff and guests. Food donations are always welcome., guests provide their own breakfast and lunch.
- We have a full kitchen for you to use.
- We provide organic fairtrade coffee for a small donation.
- You need to read the requirements page before making a reservation.
- Please note, we do not accept any plastic bottles for recycling – see note here.
If you are interested in contributing to the hostel, you can check out our Wish List to see if there are any donations or services you could offer. Please review them here.
We hope you enjoy your first trip to the Hostel.